Tuesday 4 January 2011

Great artists suffer for the people. Marvin Gaye

Happy New Year! I have decided that one of my New Years resolutions will be to keep and maintain this blog which I have created! Its hard for me to do something which i feel hasn't got much of a point or will benefit anybody in anyway. But the aim I have decided of my blog is to inspire and educate my followers; I aim to everyday to update my blog with something that has inspired me during that day! In the hope that what has inspired my will also inspire *YOU*, which for me will be an amazing benefit!So,,,,,,, he goes! Today while surfing the net (as you do) i came across this extremely interesting exhibition, which I now am hoping to be able to go and check out! 
www.stolenspace.com <<<<< Here is a link so you can check it out yourself! 
The gallery is called the STOLENSPACE GALLERY and is located in the fabulous......... *Brick Lane*
While exlopring the website i came across many interesting artists,,,,,, which i am sure you will also love! 
My favorite artist has to be Dave Kinsley >>>>> www.davidbray.eu




I think his work is visually pleasing yet each image carries something quite hostile for example the covered eyes and bit lip which just make the images quite irresistible,,,,,!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X