Wednesday 23 May 2012

best served with a cider.


The recipe for success is written outside Absolute Vintage. 
Its is also;
A recipe for creating art and being creative.
and
A recipe for getting arrested. 



Hanbury Street stencil by Otto Schade,,,,,,,,, and some more photos of Atlantis. 


we love canvas.


and paint.


andddddd................. I was overjoyed to see the obey collection in The Laden Showroom!
I tried to take more photographs but as usual got told off.
.
.
.
a few times.
I will be visiting there again to buy a t-shirt! For sure. 



found the entrance to ghost town.

it was small. standard postbox size. so I guess the only 'things' that can go to ghost town are actual ghosts.





Cafe 1001. best served with a cider........ : - ) 




the door way next to Stolen Space. I know,,, it has featured before but it like most things in Brick lane has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X