Sunday 6 May 2012

portable.


The way the garments are colour coordinated really makes me happy. : - ) 
I know what colours I like and the ones a normally wear so that is the section I am always drawn to!
I saw a super red polka dot skirt,,,, I was so tempted to buy it but I figured it was the perfect excuse to drag out some old material and make one myself! (I will keep you updated on that!)


My lust for print was encapsulated in this little shelving unit!!! 



My friend and I thought this girl looked totally fantastic!! Love the colour of her hair, and the way she carried her coat,


Some divine vintage materials! 


The Marilyn print made this display totally appealing to me!!! 

I took all these photographs during a trip to Brick Lane, I love the vintage shops, but to be honest I don't completely have the patience to sift through all those rails and rails looking for clothes, but its an awsome place to go for inspiration!
Which will hopefully lead to the production of some garments at the end of semester!!!! 
: - D 

also, if you wish to use any of these photos please just contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X