Friday 11 May 2012

success and discovery.


front cover


inside cover


disk


back cover


leave behind (front)


leave behind (back)

Here are the results of a self-promotional CD cover I was working on!

I have previously posted my original prints that I used. Here they are layered on top of some old and new photo-collages of photographs taken in 1993 and some of which I revisited and retook a few weeks back. 

Here are some of the works that I used to inspire my results:






Which also led to me buying this book! I haven't had much time to read it yet, but there are loads of fantastic photographs and loads of text! Can't wait to start reading!!
Its nice and chunky too, which is always a plus : - )


AND I also want a limited edition Obey t-shirt too!! The second one is amazing!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X