Saturday 18 August 2012

Amazing 'Choos'

Being the shoe fanatic that I am, I had to have a look at Jimmy Choo's Autumn/Winter collection. I picked my 5 favourite shoes and boots, and hopefully you guys will like them as much as I do!

Teazer 

I know this sandal might be bit excessive - and they do look like someone stuck a purple bird onto a peeptoe, but they speak to me! The colour is amazing, and it is the kind of shoe that would style up any boring dress.



Blanch

The rest of the shoes are completely opposite to the 'Teazer' sandal, as they are all boots or ankle boots, but I suppose it fits the season better. I think this particular wedge boot is really lovely. It has a bit of edge, but at the same time looks really simple and elegant.




Dylan

This boot is almost too awesome! Absolutely loving the buckles, and the platform and stiletto heal is just brilliant. It is classic, but at the same time has loads of attitude!




Baxter

I am not sure this boot is for me, but I find the animal print oh so appealing. I always find myself strangely drawn to particularly leopard print, despite of my 'blond vs. animal print' viewpoint. However it is a great bootie! 




Britania

This boot is a bit similar to the 'Blanch', but I think the elastic ankle part is significant enough to justify it having a spot on it's own on today's little list. Again: super quite, super wearable - and I would LOVR to own this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X