Sunday, 19 August 2012

Billie Holiday on a Sunday

About a year ago my friend Anna Cathrine took my to a coffee/tea house, The Vintage Emporium, which has now become my favourite spot in London. What sets this place apart from any other cafe?  Ooh I could go on and on for hours. However, one of the most important things, is the music. They taught me to love jazz, blues and more importantly - Billie Holiday.

Billie Holiday #110

Billie Holiday sings the most amazing and romantic songs! I am completely infatuated with her beautiful voice, and I sense the next step in my mild obsession is to go searching for vinyl records. But for now, on this lovely, sunny and warm Sunday a youtube clip will have to do:




Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X