Friday 17 August 2012

The dangers of the Jeffreys!

A while back I made a post on 5 things I absolutely loved (http://diamondbloggingdolls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/5-things-i-love.html), and one of the was Jeffrey Campbell shoes - and particularly the studded, suede courts. I finally bought the shoes, the day before flying to Denmark, and I was very amused when I found a note in the shoe box saying "watch it, lady. Our studded shoes are spikey. Please be careful." I laughed and thought to myself "They aren't that bad?!", but I was wrong - oh so wrong.







Since i only had a relatively small trolley with me in Denmark, I didn't find it necessary to bring the shoe box with, but instead put me darling shoes in my London Met tote - ironically to protect my shoes! When I got to my destination I realized the studs on the shoes had poked through the cotton tote, through a thick, quilted sleeve, and dented my maccie!? I still can't believe it happened, which is why I had to share it here:






I turns out Jeffrey Campbell was serious. I guess the joke is on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X