Tuesday 27 November 2012

Project | Life Drawing - RIBS


This evening Kate (whose brand new blog can now be found at  www.ktnicolaisen.com ) and I went to a Life Drawing session which the super fantastic Vintage Emporium just off off brick Lane (and of which I have mentioned a good few times on my blog), hold every Tuesday and Saturday! 

I was looking forward to doing a bit of drawing, which I have been seriously slacking with lately (especially drawing from observation), and so I didn't have the highest hope's in terms of my creative output.

But, it wasn't so bad,,,, and here are the results! I plan to use these drawings as part of my project (if you haven't already heard about this already, you can find out more here, http://aestheticsousveillance.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/triangles-are-my-favourite-shape.html ) and also develop them a bit further using Photoshop and I would also like to give illustrator a go!
 I shall keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X