Saturday 8 December 2012

Style | Galaxy.



Today my Mum & I went to the V&A to see some lectures are part of their Fashion Festival, we had an amazing time and I will cover the happenings in my next blog post!
As for todays post I am sharing the outfit I wore, I have been looking for a new winter coat for a while now. And, yesterday while me and my Mum were walking we took a look in the Joy store and found this coat! I was lucky enough to grab the last one from out back, which made me very happy indeed. 

Its almost sold out online too, but you can find it here, http://www.joythestore.com/louche-fur-collar-fit-and-flare-coat
I find the sizes in Joy are perfect, a size 8 is a size 8 not a size 12. Plus, the shape of this coat is perfect as it fits around my waist and then flares out really nicely.
I also found a really simple, black & metal belt to go around the waist, which I basically got for free using my student discount. I can't give you a link because its not up on their website? 

I have also really bought into the whole high-necked, body-con midi dress thing too. 
They are so comfy and convenient without looking under dressed and boring. 
This dress is from River Island and I *love* the galaxy print and the deep purple colours, which match fantastically with the amazing lining on the coat!
You can find it here,,,
http://www.riverisland.com/women/dresses/t-shirt-dresses/Pink-space-print-midi-tube-dress-632174

My necklace and rings are from New Look, I can't find it on the website and for some reason the small amount they do have on their is completely horrific! And my boots are from Office.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X