Monday 18 March 2013

If I was a rich girl!

All labels clockwise from top right. Rings: +Balenciaga  | Transparent Clutch: Chanel | Wedges: 3.1 Phillip Lim 
Printed coat: +Mary Katrantzou  A/W13 | Bag: Céline  | Printed Jumper & skirt: +Mary Katrantzou   A/W13
I am completely in LOVE with the style of Mary Katrantzou's new prints!
Globe Bag: Chanel | Ring: Pomellato 67 | Bag: Alexander Wang

Both Looks are +Proenza Schouler, and ultimately so beautiful, simplistic, minimalistic and amazing.
Both the Catwalk looks are my favorite designer on the planet Giles Deacon | Ring: +Kelly Wearstler 
Another amazing +Proenza Schouler A/W13 look | Ring: Delfina Deleffrez | Necklace: Carven
Necklace: Giambattista Valli | Statement Heel Shoes: +Balenciaga | An amazing colour and cut coat from Céline|
 
I am in Love with this +Christian Dior Clutch Bag! | An amazing wooden heel by Aperlaϊ

There we have it. 
If I could take my pick of exactly what to update my wardrobe with right now, on an open budget, I would have all these things please! Unfortunately otherwise they are all terribly out of my budget...
 Here's to wishing!
All Photos have been taken from www.style.com, all credit to them and to the original owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X