Monday 25 March 2013

Project | Textures of the City.



Firstly I would just like to point out that this post is a continuation of my post, Project | Question Everything. Since that last post I have been working on making project more focused. As I mentioned in that post I was looking at street culture and its meaning. I wanted to somehow use our project 'Future Fashion' in order to portray an idea that as fashion evolves, people will want (as I explained with the Punk Revolution) clothing that is self-expressive and reacts to its environment.

We have had our exhibition showing our 'body pieces' that we developed from triangular pieces, which you can see here, Δ . I was/am so disastrously unhappy with mine (hence why I haven't shown you all!), I am prepared to hide it away forever (burn it after the year is over / chuck it under a train / send it into space / drown it in a river) and I want to create a much better constructed and executed piece piece in the next two weeks while we are on holidays!
(Most definitely NOT using plastic. Plastic is a Bitch.)

In the pictures above you can see the four mood-boards (you can click them to make them bigger) we were asked to create in order to easily show the aesthetic influences of our ideas. I was having massive difficulty focusing my ideas and these boards have slightly helped me in trying to focus on some clear aesthetic points. But I am still massively underwhelmed with my creative output, lets just say...... I have a lot of work to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X