Tuesday 2 April 2013

STYLE | Orange Damask & Studded Loafers

Lasso Loafers - Kurt Geiger

I bought these beautiful +Kurt Geiger  Loafers yesterday in +Selfridges on a trip to Oxford Street. Surprisingly I am not accustom to 'a shopping day out', as I usually end up picking up new things here and there
But, yesterdays trip was a (rather premature) celebratory birthday shopping day.

My mum also treated me to some birthday gifts, two of which I won't use until my birthday actually arrives. But the fabricated rest will hopefully make it onto the blog at some point.

I have been looking for a pair of loafers for a while now, I thought a pair would be the perfect transition into spring weather.
These might as well have had my name written on them.
I love the mix of studs and the cap on the front with the neon orange damask detailing.


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”

        ― Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X