Sunday 26 May 2013

Project | Textiles Deadline.

One of my toiles for my jacket

Last Wednesday came our Textiles project deadline!
We have been working on this project for the entire year, and it sure feels like it.
While working on a project for an entire year means a LOT of work (I had to drag my Mum along with me to uni to help me carry all my stuff), it also means a bit too much thinking plus a side dish of procrastination.

I hope to do a little photo shoot and get some better pictures of my final piece, but as for now, here are a few pictures taken during the process of creating my jacket.

As soon as I go and collect my stuff I also plan to do a conclusion to my Project series of posts, if you haven't seen them already, click here :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X