Saturday 1 June 2013

Style | Obey Love. Obey Freedom.



Hi everyone, the weather has been slighly kinder to us the last few days.

I recently bought this coat on sale in The United Colours of Benneton and despite its colour it is so easy to wear.

I am also still in complete love with these Acne shoes.
They look great and are simply so comfortable its insane.

I picked up these silky lace black shorts in Miss Selfridge, I had been after a pair like them for ages and like most things I you go looking for them you wont find them.
Like all good buys, including these Acne shoes, they have to find you <3

My top is from the amazing Obey Propaganda. I would seriously wear any obey t-shirt, be it mens or womens. The womens collections are slightly less harsh and slightly less obvious I find than the mens more graphic t-shirts. I also love the triangular shapes in the illustration, the obey icon created in the cats cradle and the girls red eyes.




2 comments:

  1. such an amazing outfit! love your unique mix of colours and tailoring - your shoes are super chic! <3

    Check out my latest outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X